I use HeartMathTM to help you reduce stress, maximise
resilience, minimise emotional overwhelm and create more positive emotional states.
Why? Because HeartMath techniques are simple, powerful, have immediate
effect, and are always available to you.
HeartMathTM is a breathing technique, combined with
focussing your attention in particular ways. The technique immediately helps
you calm and helps balance your stress response. You become more coherent.
How do I use it? I teach you the technique, and I help you understand
more about the situation where you have been feeling stressed or where your emotions have become out of balance or are driving unwanted behaviour. I can then guide you to use the technique to support
yourself, and to resolve the underlying stress or uncomfortable emotion.
What can it be used for? Any situation where you feel stressed,
anxious, or driven by your emotions. Some examples of what clients have worked on are:
- Executive stress in a large multi-global company – overwhelm with
- Performance anxiety – e.g. sportsman with a block about being observed while
- Relationship tensions – female client who was struggling to support her son emotionally
through a difficult time
- Panic attacks
- Recurring sadness
- Issues related to illness ( e.g. cancer, IBS, chronic fatigue)
- Emotional Eating
I have taught Stress Management techniques for many years but I have never found such a
coherent approach to stress reduction and resilience building as the HeartMath methodology.
As a licensed HeartMath coach I will teach you the techniques and take you through
various activities to help you develop healthier emotions, better resilence and reduced stress.
Here are some published outcomes for people and organisations practising HeartMath:
- Ability to think clearly and find more efficient solutions.
- Maintain poise and composure during challenges.
- Improved family and social harmony.
- Reduced fatigue and exhaustion.
- Facilitates the body’s natural regenerative processes.
- Improved coordination and reaction times in sports.
- Improved meditation and focus
- Improved ability to learn and achieve higher test scores.
- Access moment-to-moment intuition throughout the day.
Improvements in Mental & Emotional Well-Being in over 5500 people in just 6-9 weeks using HeartMath training and technology
- 50% drop in fatigue
- 46% drop in anxiety
- 60% drop in depression
Improvements in Physical Stress in over 5500 people in just 6-9 weeks using HeartMath training and technology
- 44% improvement in body aches (joint pain, back aches, etc.)
- 43% improvement in indigestion, heart burn or stomach upset
- 63% improvement in rapid heartbeats
- 44% improvement in muscle tension
- 44% improvement in headaches
- 30% improvement in sleep
Sustained improvements in 1400 employees at five global companies after 6-12 months following HeartMath training
- 41 percent reduction in intent to leave the job
- 24 percent improvement in the ability to focus
- 25 percent improvement in listening ability
- 17 percent improvement in home/work conflict
8700 health care workers using HeartMath tools had significant improvements in: